Synthetic membrane in PVC-P, obtained by coextrusion, homogeneous, resistant to UV rays.
Synthetic membrane in PVC-P, obtained by coextrusion, homogeneous, resistant to UV rays. The top and bottom sides are different coloured to allow the creation of the signal layer system. Product with CE marking compliant with standards EN 13361, EN 13362, EN 13492.r”.
- High weather and UV resistance.
- High elongation at break
- Hight mechanical strength
- Hight puncture resistance
- Root-puncture resistance
- Presence of signal layer
RECOMMENDED INSTALLATION EQUIPMENT
- Manual hot air welding machine
- Automatic hot air welding machine
- Automatic double-track welding machine
CIVIL ENGINEERING affords paramount importance to the quality of its products. That’s why an ISO 9001 quality assurance system verified by BSI is applied.
Unique product identifier: WPSIT0023
FLAGON CSL membranes are manufactured by SOPREMA srl in Chignolo d’Isola (Italy) and have CE marking no. 1085-CPR-007 in compliance with standard EN 13361:2013 and EN 13362:2013.
FLAGON CSL has obtained the following certifications:
• Certified in Cahier de Prescriptions de Pose (C.P.P.): Basins - Tanks - Canals – Water reservoirs and assimilated works, by DEKRA.
• ASQUAL certification for FLAGON CSL 1.2 mm and FLAGON CSL 1.5 mm
• NPO Fire Center certification