FLAGON EP/PV F
Synthetic membrane made of modified polyolefin TPO obtained by coextrusion with glass mat insert
for dimensional stability and bonded to a polyester non-woven felt support.
The top sand grey side is characterised by very high resistance to weathering and UV rays.
- Resistant to weathering and UV rays.
- Dimensionally stabilised
- Mechanical strength and puncture resistance
- Excellent flexibility at low temperatures
- Total adhesion to horizontal surfaces for:
- bonding on insulation panels
- bonding on concrete slabs
- bonding on existing waterproofing
Unique product identifier: WPSIT0031
FLAGON EP/PV-F membranes are manufactured by SOPREMA srl in Chignolo d’Isola (Italy) and are CE marked in compliance with standard EN 13956:2012 certificate no. 1085-CPR-011 and in compliance with standard EN 13967:2012 certificate no. 1085-CPR-0037.